Daytona Coverage

To: "VintageRaceList" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Daytona Coverage
From: "David Bondon" <david.bondon@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 11:21:20 -0500
Speaking as someone who has spent the major part of his career bringing TV to
Couch Potatoes, has any one else noticed how poor the video quality is  on the
Fox Sports Network shows? I am receiving the programming over DirecTV so I'm
not sure it is Fox's fault. However I can tell you it is worse than ESPN or
SpeedVision.

Look at the palm trees behind the commentators. They look like they are made
out of Legos!

The equipment is not the problem. I have two completely seperate set ups using
the best equipment and the best TV's.

What do you see?

///
///