Morgan Book

To: "Morgans@autox.team.net"@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan Book
From: "George Dow" <gdow@pylon8.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 11:53:27 -0000
Hi There
             Colin, I have a copy of the book in question, so it is
available, it was a Christmas present, I have however not as yet managed to
read beyond page 35 ! whereas I did not manage to put down Original Morgan
or Morgan the Last survivor, the two other Morgan books I have, until I had
read them cover to cover. It may just be a time or priorities kinda thing,
so I guess judgement on that basis ain`t fair ? Some folk have praised the
book on other Morgan list`s / groups, it has few pictures though the ones it
has are interesting. Pretty non committal I know, though I have seen no
response here to your request for info, I hope this helps a little.

Cheers,   George.
Glasgow.  Scotland.

///
///