Aluminum Flywheels and Electric Overdrives

To: "Emog (E-mail)" <emog@lists.gomog.com>,
Subject: Aluminum Flywheels and Electric Overdrives
From: Scott Seidler <sseidler@easterndatacomm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:46:28 -0500
Hi All,

I have two questions..
First: Is an aluminum flywheel on a Triumph engine a worthwhile investment.
Assuming I am making a fast street Morgan will there be any benefit and how
will it benefit me to have an aluminum flywheel. Assuming Its a good idea -
does anyone have one laying around?

Second: Does anyone have comments (good or Bad) on an electric overdrive for
a +4 (triumph engined) -- and also are there any of those laying around??

Thanks all,
Scott

56 +4 4 Seat (more or less)

Scott Seidler