Re: +4 Leg Room

To: jfreynolds@visto.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: +4 Leg Room
From: FPS3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:46:33 EST
I made a LOT more leg room by making SuperSport seats. I like to sit back
from the wheel... Then I shortened the back shelf 3" also, easy job really.
It had a lot of leg room.... too much for my 6'2" friend- and it really made
entrance and exit a lot easier.
    Made more foot room on a nother +4 by modifying the tunnel... requires
tinsnips... tunnel is wide all the way to the bellhousing and doesn't need to
be- because of the small diameter of the tube. I chopped about 12" of the
tunnel- near the floorboard and made new flange. That extra 2" made all the
difference for big feet...

fred sisson

///
///