frosted lens on fender lights Lucas 516

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: frosted lens on fender lights Lucas 516
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 14:07:31 -0500
Hi,

just noted something in fixing up my front fender lights, and need some
help!

I noted that the lens, can be clear or frosted appearing on some,  can
you please look at your cars and let me know?

I have a 63 Morgan SS and hope to get this right!

I know these were used on other british cars of the 50's and 60's so
perhaps the frosted or clear lens went on those.

also does anyone know where to get the large rubber base for this light
Lucas 516?

Bob Bowie up to Maine
mog SS 5381