Re: Show info request

To: "Stuart J. Ross" <stuross@nac.net>
Subject: Re: Show info request
From: John Bigler <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2001 10:46:15 -0500
Hi guys,

Checking my favorite search engine, I find that the Delaware Valley Classic MG
Chapter and the NJ Triumph Association both report that it is in dover on
Saturday, May 5.  Somewhere in my pile of unread mail, I have the Moss magazine
that is probably the best source for specific location.

John Bigler

"Stuart J. Ross" wrote:

> I am looking for information on two NJ area British car shows...the Moss
> Motors "Britfest" and the NJ TR club's British car day (usually) at Lewis
> Morris Park near Morristown. Dates, times, etc. Thanks.

///
///