Looking for John Grayson, STILL !!!

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for John Grayson, STILL !!!
From: "John Bigler" <jbigler@sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:54:56 -0700
STILL NO REPLIES !!!

ARE YOU ALL WAITING FOR SOMEONE ELSE TO REPLY ???

Does anybody know where I can find John Grayson??  Please!

>Last I heard (1996 MCCDCC membership list) he was living at
3925 Stingall Drive, Richmond, VA 23229.  But, apparently, he's
moved house.  Did he leave any clues?

>I'm trying to track down my 4/4 Series II chassis number and
believe that he may have some of the answers.  He was listed
as having 4/4 Series II chassis No. A289.  If you can't help
me find him, do you know what happened to his car?

>Anybody out there from Richmond, or elsewhere, who can help?
>
>Cheers, and thanks for ANY reply,
>John Bigler
>'48 4/4 Series I with cycle wings
>'58 4/4 Series II with Devin body