Spring drive

To: Morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring drive
From: Elton & Jane Wright <delicate@rev.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:05:35 -0400
Greetings All,

My wife and I just got back from a 40-50 mile drive in the countryside of
Virginia.  Temp is about 75 degrees and a beautiful sunset to boot.  It has
been a while since the Morgan took us out.  I don't think it will be as
long next time.  Is there any on line info for the coming MOG
Thirtysomething from MCCDC.  It seems the last time I looked for their
sight, I couldn't find it, but I ain't no computer genius either.  I am
planning to go, but I probably need to pre-register or something.  Thanks
all.  Get out and drive those cars!!!

Elton

Elton & Jane Wright
Roanoke, Virginia, USA          delicate@rev.net
1967 Morgan Plus Four Tourer    1954 Morris Minor
1973 Land Rover 109 Regular w/Pickup cab
1961 Land Rover 88 Station Wagon

///
///