Thanks

Subject: Thanks
From: Terry Dowling <tdowling@gesb.wa.gov.au>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 17:16:01 +0800
To all who replied regarding my recent enquiries on AC vs DC, spark plugs,
and radiators... a hearty thankyou. Got some really great and useful info.
Sorry I've been a bit lax in responding to you sooner but I'm in the process
of changing jobs and things have been a bit hectic. Should settle down next
week from a new email address.

Cheers,
Terry

\

Standard disclaimer:
Any recipient of this communication acknowledges that:
* the Government Employees Superannuation Board accepts no responsibility for
the contents nor the validity of this communication; and
* they do not rely on any view given unless it is properly authorised.