Re: Morgan tow car x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"

To: "morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>, "Noah Anglin"
Subject: Re: Morgan tow car x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
From: "BOB" <NOGERA@prodigy.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2001 21:50:34 -0500
----- Original Message -----

> I have know Bill for a number of years thru the Morgan Club here in the
Bay
> Area----------and, he is a class guy!

How classy you ask?
 On a cross country trip in my Morgan I pulled in to his shop to have a
look.  Not only did Bill offer me the use of his shop an tools to do some
repairs,  when he had to leave, he  left me there alone , with a " Just lock
the gate when you leave . and heres the keys to a Morgan  incase  you need
to run out for something "  It was only the second time Ii had met him.

He number one in my book !

Bob

///
///