Morgans at Virginia International Raceway

To: "emog" <emog@lists.gomog.com>
Subject: Morgans at Virginia International Raceway
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 22:02:32 -0400
Short Notice  -

Should any Mogfolk be "in the area" or be planning to attend the vintage
races this weekend at VIR, get back to me off-list.  I have two openings for
"crew passes" that will save you the price of admission for the weekend.  I
promise to not put you to work!  VIR  (literally on the border between
Virginia and NC) is THE premier road racing facility in the US.  Isolated in
a country setting with 3.3 miles of everything you could hope for in a
Morgan (wide, smooth, lots of elevation changes) and without the trappings
of so many current road courses, ie no catch fencing, massive concrete
barriers, or advertising billboards.  The false grid is covered to protect
us "sensitive" drivers from sun or rain AND the bathrooms are the cleanest
you'll ever find and are air-conditioned!  Last year we had 5 Morgans in
attendance and we should have that many this year, including yours truly and
fellow emogger Don Greimel in his 4/4 "Tweety Bird"  aka Team Tea Bag.
Carroll Shelby is Guest of Honor and one of the rounds of the Cobra
Challenge will take place this weekend.  I will check my "mail" for any
takers up to 11:00 pm on Wednesday.

Cheers, Craig Seibert    1961 4/4      1968 Morgan +8    car no. 611   "Duff
Morgan Racing"

///
///