Re: Fuel level sending Unit

To: "morgans" <morgans@autox.team.net>, <lmg@gomog.com>
Subject: Re: Fuel level sending Unit
From: "BOB" <NOGERA@prodigy.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 09:11:51 -0500
Lome,
    I posted it to the board a few weeks ago,  I'm a
frequent  GOMOG  GOER!  You have got to have one of the best web sites on
the internet, and I'm not talking just Morgan site but  All sites. Great
content and great layout ! Easy to use . And its Free!  If anyone on the
list has not been there yet
I recommend they visit  it now.
The Morgan community is lucky to have you.

http://www.gomog.com/emog/emog.html

Bob Nogueira  ( the preceding was a unsoliicted
endorcement. I have no financial interest in Lome or GOMOG., but would like
a fuel sending unit and
will pay cash and give you an endorcement for one )