1958 Morgan Plus 4 For Sale

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1958 Morgan Plus 4 For Sale
From: "Carroll Family" <mikec@intertek.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 20:03:10 -0500
I am interested in selling my 1958 Morgan Plus 4.  I bought it in 1987 while I
was stationed in the UK.  It is a right hand drive.  I left it at the factory
when I came back to the states in 1989 and had it restored completely except
for engine, transmission and rear end.  It is painted the original red color
(as noted in the factory register) with a black interior.  I had the white
face guages restored in 1988 while I was still in the UK.  The top, side
curtains and toneau are new.  I received the car back in 1995 and have always
kept it garaged.  I'm asking $27,500 and hoping I can find a good home for
this special car.  The car is located in southern Illinois.  You may send me
an email at mikec@intertek.net.  Thanks.

///
///