Re: Information, testimonials, or critiques ?

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Information, testimonials, or critiques ?
From: "Jeff Webster" <carfindr@tiac.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 21:49:58 -0400
Hi Gang,

I received this e-mail to my web site today and wondered if any one could
help this guy. The e-mail read:

Hi...

I'm looking for information, testimonials, or critiques that have been
written about used "Morgan's".  There are good model years and not so good
model years and I'd like to obtain this information, if possible.

Do you have access to this type of information?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Robert Duntley [rduntley@mediaone.net]

I have no idea who he is or what he wants it for, but e-mail him directly if
you can help (off the list) as I gather he is not a subscriber.

Jeff Webster

Buy Classic Cars from America!
http://www.BuyClassicCars.com

///