1959 4/4 for sale

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: 1959 4/4 for sale
From: Chasfloew@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:07:55 EDT
Hello all!

Some months ago I posted that I was considering selling my 1959 Morgan 4/4.
At that time I asked for help in setting a price.  Thanks to those who
responded.  The consensus seemed to be in the 8 to 12 K range.

While I regret having to part with the car, I am now offering it for sale for
$9,500 or best offer.

The car is very solid, with 85% new wood and a bare metal respray.  The
interior and trim need to be completed.   The car has in it a 2300 cc pinto
engine, but comes with the 995 English Ford that was in it when I bought it.

The car is essentially complete, though not driven for several years.  At
present, the starter is bad and there is a leak in a rear brake line.

The car has all new or rebuilt cylinders, rebuilt wire wheels, all new
wiring, new wheel arches, new tires.  The engine has new main and rod
bearings.

the car is in Fort Wayne, IN.  I can e-mail photos and will gladly answer
questions.

Thanks,

Charles Loew

///