Re: Government at its finest II

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, Spitfires@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Government at its finest II
From: BOBINYELM@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 00:36:50 EDT
In a message dated 8/12/01 7:04:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time, jblair@exis.net
writes:

<< Here's a good one for you.  Our Government at it's finest!

 >                             MSNBC
 >                 FIRESTONE RECALL INFLATES TIRE PRESSURE ISSUE
 >Well, at least one good thing has come out of the Firestone-Ford debacle:
 >The government announces that, starting in late 2003, all vehicles must
 >come equipped with tire pressure warning systems.   >>

Look inside your Morgan glove box (If you have a fairly recent one). You'll
find full written instructions how to operate the seat belts silk screened on
an aluminum plate pop-rivited to the inside of the glove box wall.

Our government insists that drives are too stupid to know how to insert Part
"A" into Slot "A", yet doesn't care if the instructions are located where no
one will possibly find them.

I've owned the car for 6 years and today was the first time I saw the
instructions-thank GOD I found them; Now I can finally be "safe." Thank you,
BIG BROTHER!

Bob Coviello
'80 Morgan 4/4

///