FW: Plus 8 for Sale

To: <emog@lists.gomog.com>
Subject: FW: Plus 8 for Sale
From: "Kerry Seibert" <ckchapel@fast.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 16:18:27 -0400
MOGFOLK -
This "car for sale" note was received on the MOPs (Morgan Owners of
Philadelphia) site.  Don't know the owner and don't know the car . . . . .
.just passing it along FWIW . . . .  . . .

Cheers, Craig Seibert     1961 4/4     1968 +8

>Dear Morganites,
>
>I am offering my 1996 Morgan Plus 8 for sale and thought one of you
>might know an interested party.
>
>The car is really perfect. It has traveled a mere 8500 miles, has every
>imaginable option: chromed wire wheels, Nardi wheel, tonneau cover,
>etc., etc. It has lived all its life in a garage, only experienced rain
>once or twice.
>
>I am asking what I paid for it three years ago: $65,000.
>
>Attached are a couple of pictures.
>
>Thanks for passing this on to anyone you feel may be interested.
>
>Larry Miller

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00002.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00003.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00008.JPG]

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
DSC00001.JPG]

///
///