MOG and Baseball

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: MOG and Baseball
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 03:42:37 EDT
Well,

A bit late to post...

We had a great last few weeks with the Mog.  Went on our first overnight run
with a great group of British car folks on a trip around southern Arizona to
Nogales.  Weather was beautiful even though it rained big time for a part of
the trip.  The back roads and scenery are among the many highlights of the
state.

To prepare, we started off wanting to add a luggage rack as the boot is,
well, big enough for its namesake.  After many other projects that ended up
on the "to do" list, the car was ready and ran well.  The luggage rack
fitting was a major accomplishment due to the spare tire and rear hump design
(credit to BMC and Jon Nyhus, here in Phoenix).

Last weekend, we entered a British Car Day at Falcon Field in Mesa.  There
are many older airplanes hangered there and it's the home of the "Confederate
Air Force" a group of enthusiasts (nuts) like us.  A warplane museum is on
the grounds as well.  Missed getting through it this time.

We were fortunate to be selected best Mog (a feat in that only last year we
made our first out-of-town run).  This was/is not the reason I go to these,
so it was a nice recognition and appreciated (Thanks again, Jon).

The capper came Sunday night as the Diamondbacks clinched the National League
Pennant.  WE'RE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!

Best to all,
Steve Dreiseszun
Phoenix, AZ
'56 Plus 4