Re: Jumping Ship

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Jumping Ship
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2002 08:00:56 -0500
Let me start by appologizing for my choice of words.  I did not mean anything
dirogatory to emog.  Lorne and I have been friends for several years, and
have communicated via email, phone calls, and eyeballs.

He really has a GREAT site, and has put a lot of effort into it.  I am one
of his biggest fans.  A lot of the info he started with was from me.  Now he
has a lot of info I don't have, and I have taken some from him.

For the record I didn't create the Morgan mailing list on Autox.  I'm not
sure how did.  I don't even remember how I found out about it.  I've been
a member of it since about 93 or so.

I have been subscribed to emog in the past, but I was getting over 250 emails
a day.  When I went on vacation last Aug. I dropped several of the lists
so my mail in now down to a managable 80 or so a day.

Again let me say I in no way ment to slight Lorne and his work or the people
on emog.  I was trying a poor attempt at humor.  I forgot the :)s.  Also
sometimes email can be a hard place for humor.  I guess I should leave humor
to the joke writers. :)

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan