Re: Dash fitting Morgan 60's

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dash fitting Morgan 60's
From: SDviewpnt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:45:57 EDT
FYI,

I redid my dash last year.  Linda at Morgan Spares sent me flat rubber trim
(black) that has a round bead on one edge.  The bead is what shows above the
dash and below the sheet metal running the length of the dash top.

I think that it's supposed to be applied with small finish nails into the
dash.  Mine started to crack, so I used small brass screws with small washers
to hold the rubber and to make it easy to remove without destroying the
rubber.  I pilot drilled the wood for safety.

Good luck,

Steve Dreiseszun
'56 Plus 4
Phoenix, AZ