Hindustan Needed in the US for a display

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Hindustan Needed in the US for a display
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 00:17:12 -0700
Dear British Car Enthusiast,

My friend, and fellow LBC owner, John Voelcker is looking for a Hindustan
Ambasador saloon to be used in a display back east - We would like to find
one in the US if possible.

The Ambasador is the old 1956 Morris Oxford, Series II, that was sold off
to Hindustan when the Oxford was replaced with a new Farina styled car late
in the dacade.

I'm sure there will be a rental fee and transport money but you will have
to talk to John about it when we come up with some cars. Car need not be of
show quality.

If you have any information, please contact John at:

 "John Voelcker" <johnvoelcker@yahoo.com> Or call: 917-774-0589

Cheers,

Rick Feibusch