Air filter box

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Air filter box
From: Keboom05@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 06:53:22 EDT
My first morgan was a 1978 4/4 four seater with the ford kent GT engine. It
has an air filter box with "morgan" cast into the top of it. (A photo of this
type of air filter box can be seen on page 83 of John Worrall's book
"Original Morgan" - this picture is of a 1982 red 4/4 four seater.)

I wrote to the Morgan factory regarding the air filter box. Their reply
stated that it was fitted as standard after 1977. (Someone else told me that
it may have been offered as an option before this.)

I am keen to try to find an air filter box of this type to fit to my current
morgan (1972 4/4). If you know where I might find one then please let me know
either through this list or by e-mail to keboom05@aol.com

Many thanks

Evan