Stroudsburg, PA

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Stroudsburg, PA
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jun 2002 17:58:46 -0400
I'm planning on taking my #1 son to Stroudsburg, PA on Friday (June 7th).
He has to play in a recital there Sunday (9th).  I'm not sure what's going
on Sat. but I may have a day to kill.  Anyone live within an hours drive
of Stroudsburg and going to be around Sat. or maybe even Sun morning?

If so email me you name, address, and phone #.  When I get up there and
see what's going on, I'll give you a call and see if we can get together.

John

        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org