CONNECTICUT TRIUMPH REGISTER British Car Gathering

To: "EMOG" <emog@lyris.dundee.net>, "Mogtalk"
Subject: CONNECTICUT TRIUMPH REGISTER British Car Gathering
From: "Don Sforza" <djsforza@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:26:17 -0400
Tomorrow, September 8th is the date... PLACE: Wickham Park, Manchester,
Connecticut, Exit 60 off I-84 (east or west bound). The park is about 5-6
miles EAST of Hartford.... about 2 hours from Boston; about the same from
NYC.

Participant's choice voting... ton's of classes for Triumphs, Healey's, MG,
Jaguar... even a non-British class... raffle, food available (burgers,
etc... anything else, you're on your own... "Thelma, heat up the Brie !!!")
Vendors will be in attendance, 'tho I don't know how many or who they are...
except for Brad DelSorbo from Britianiclassics for sure.

See you there... I'm the guy with the very faded and beat-looking, Panasport
shod, Morgan... shiny bumpers, too!

Don Sforza           djsforza@snet.net                 KA1WV
1966 4/4 S.V Comp     3/4 Morgan Group               B1290
1974  TR6           CT Triumph Register             CF25689U