Front signal light mounting

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Front signal light mounting
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 11:28:06 -0500
I am installing a set of front signal lights in the alloy fenders
provided by morgan, but alas,

there is no hole for the lucas light, I can make the cut out ot fit the
lucas beehive light from my 1963 car,

but it looks like they are centered under the light, but how far up the
fender?

I will take even the measure to the lower light rubber edge and can work
from there

thanks for the help.

the other question, is what color should the rear signals be?  I have
amber, clear and red on cars, this would be for US market in 1963.

Bob Bowie in Maine
1963 Morgan SS 5381