60's Morgan Switches

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: 60's Morgan Switches
From: robert m bowie <deemi@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 14:09:08 -0800
Hi,

I am looking for a two position switch, 34521B, Lucas, it was made in the
early 60's,  I need one and hopefully two.

I am also hoping to find  34340D its a lighting switch

I could probably rebuild mine if I could find a source who does it, as
the casings look standard and rivets are present,

I have the two positions from two of the dealers and they flip the wrong
way and have a much smaller lever than original

Understood that they may not be available, but hoping to get my old SS
correct when I know better.

thanks

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan SS 5381