My Super Sports is now a three wheeler!/torque settings

To: morgans@autox.team.net, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: My Super Sports is now a three wheeler!/torque settings
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 17:36:30 -0400
Safety question for the Morgan List,

I am putting the accessories and final fitting my rear axle in my 63
Morgan SS, its a 7HA rear axle,

She now has three wire wheels on, and it struck me funny how she is now a
three wheeled morgan!

attached my assemblies and was tighting them down, and wondered if anyone
had the torques for any of the rear bolts or any idea?

the one most concerning is the castlated main nut that hold the wire
wheel adapter/hub on

the other is the settings for the backing plate bolts.

I had a nice visit from a pair of Morgan Enthusiast out of New Brunswick,
Mr. Neilson and friend, and thought

If there was enough interest, would arrange a session and some fun up
this way for a Morgan group outing, perhaps during lobstermog?

any help appreciated.

Bob Bowie up to Maine
63 Morgan SS +4