Steering rebuild kit

To: <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: Steering rebuild kit
From: "Phil Roettjer" <proettjer@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 23:34:55 -0400
I have been off this list for some time since I no longer own a Morgan.
However I was sorting through some of my parts in the basement and came
across a brand new steering rebuild kit. All parts in this kit are brand
new, not rebuilt. This kit includes a new steering column and worm gear,
the peg/pawl and all the gaskets, shims, bearings and seals to rebuild
the Morgan steering box. From the direction of the worm gear it looks to
be for a right hand drive car. Looking through my old Morgan parts
catalogs it looks like this kit sells for about $500 from the major
distributors. I will sell this one for 50% of this price. Anyone
interested please contact me off line.

I also still have some other Morgan bits and pieces. I noticed a used
Lucus starter for a Triumph engine plus 4. I had replaced it with a gear
reduction starter, however the Lucus starter worked fine when I removed
it. I would be glad to help this stuff find a good home.

Happy motoring,
Phil Roettjer