"The British are Coming" (Revision)

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: "The British are Coming" (Revision)
From: BOBINYELM@aol.com
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 17:01:29 EDT
The  British Motor Club of Southern New Jersey (BMCSNJ) is sponsoring a
British Car Show and Automotive Art Show in Millville, NJ on Saturday, 31 May
(Rain Date Sunday, 1 June).

Information, including maps and a .pdf registration form, can be obtained at
the club's web site  <A HREF="http://www.bmcsnj.org/";>http://www.bmcsnj.org</A>
Just click on the British Jack Flag.

Or go to: > <A
HREF="http://www.bmcsnj.org/pdfs/millville.pdf";>http://www.bmcsnj.org/pdfs/millville.pdf</A>