British Car Week

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: British Car Week
From: Linda & Nelson Warner <lnwarner@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 18:07:26 -0400
May 31 & June 1
Zero miles on the 31th. I finished up the fan thermostat
installation, touched up the paint chips, and replaced the fuel
filter.
June 1st, raining and 56 degrees at 09:00 as Ol'Blu and I backed out
of the garage for the trip to British by the Sea, the Connecticut MG
Club's 16th annual gathering. During the 1 hour 40 mile trip through
rural Eastern Ct. we drove out of and back into rain. We arrived at
Harkness Memorial State Park and were directed to the Morgan area.
Mark Wunderman was wowing the crowd, ok 3 or 4 semi-soaked die hard
British car fans, with his trike, all were fascinated watching the
valves on the JAP engine. Soon Mike Virr arrived to take his place in
the 4/4 class. The 3 of us and our Morgans represented the featured
marque. By default we were also class winners. So what if it rained
most of the day? A fine day out and about in Ol'Blu
96 miles today and 296 for the week.
Nelson
--
The road goes on forever ...