Morgan bits going

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan bits going
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 13:07:11 EDT
Hello All;

I've been off the list for a time because the old F2 moved off and other cars
and marques have attracted my attention. Fickle fellow I guess. Just got to
sample them all before it's all over.  Got my eye on an original AC Ace at the
moment, now if my wallet was as big as my eye, it would be in the garage!
Sigh.  Still take a decent V Twin too.

In cleaning out the garage to fit in all the Morris and Jag parts I came
across a few Morgan bits that need a new home.  Thought they might be of
interest
to some of you.
1. a "70 Years of Morgans"  grille badge
2.  A NOS still in the box Lucas Defroster.  The 'stick on the windshield"
type that I understand was supplied by Morgan for a time.

Both are on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2420354464

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2420355238

All the Best,