Morgan interior questions

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Morgan interior questions
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 13:35:13 -0400
Fellow Moggers,

I have a few Morgan interior questions,

the back wooden luggage area, it had  a pad of rubber, that seems to be
flat like the floor mats not ribbed,

did it also go up under the back panel tabs?  does anyone have a source
for a proper one? (factory look)

in the kick areas on the outside of the footwell, the part of the rubber
ribbed covering was up and down, and the finished edges were at the top
and the door edge held in with large round headed tacks at least on my
car, but the question is how was the rest held to its wall?

does anyone have a source for proper door lining material both the black
vinyl?  and the felting under it?

I have my original door and panel so am looking for something correct for
my period.

thanks for any help, car progress is because of you guys.

Best Regards,

Bob Bowie up to Maine
1963 Morgan +4SS endurance racer.