Morgan Oil cooler and painting of the Morgan

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net, morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com
Subject: Morgan Oil cooler and painting of the Morgan
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 12:51:27 -0400
More questions please for this knowledge ridden crowd!

I have my original Serck oil cooler (9 row ) for the Super Sports and it
has fittings that go straight back, as they should and not up into the
cowl box, later on the only replacements seemt to exit this way, what I
am looking for is what kind of fittings these are, and who might supply
them.

I am still looking for the round release, oval cap as original to my car,
mine are not savable, any out there spare?

does anyone out there have a bendix installed by the factory on their
morgan?  my dual bendix sit inside my luggage area on each side, behind
the roll bar, and under the hartop mounting panels,  and it appears then
the lines went through the back panel.

any resources on painting the car?  John Sheally came to mind right away.
 Its alloy

Thanks

Bob Bowie in Maine
1963 Morgan Super Sports Endurance Spec