Morgan Knockoffs

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com, emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan Knockoffs
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:53:07 -0500
Just wanted to bring up a question for the Morganeers

My Healeys had knockoffs with near side etc on them, and went from coarse
to fine thread c. 1963, later the two ears became octaganol later c. 1968

I have seen plain knock offs for the morgan, and coarse thread, I wonder
what period these two ears are correct for?

moss sells what went on healeys etc. but I am sure it was the supplier
who determined most of these changes, but had not see the plain knockoffs
very often.

I would guess through 1963 as thats when a change occurred in other car
lines, but cant pin it down.

Thanks in Advance

Bob Bowie in Maine

1963 Morgan SS