Morgan questions fuel line/engine install

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com
Subject: Morgan questions fuel line/engine install
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sat, 8 May 2004 14:42:16 -0400
Hoping for an answer to any of the below questions....

how far down from edge is the3  twist fasteners for the tonneau on the
quarter panels of the car, and how are they spaced apart?

how is the black hard plastic   like fuel line properly fitted at the
ends?

I will have my engine/bellhousing/gearbox as one unit rebuilt, is it
possible to put it in intact with the cowl on?

I can put the car on a large lift etc as needed.

Thanks Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan SS