Hoping to find a few odd bits for my old Morgan

To: morgans@autox.team.net, mogtalk@mscc.uk.com
Subject: Hoping to find a few odd bits for my old Morgan
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:26:35 -0400
Hi fellow moggers

as I get nearer to sorting out my interior on my 63 morgan I am hoping to
find a few bits that over the few years I just have not found.

I am looking for

1)oval non locking filler cap assemblies in any shape.

2) Low line two seater LH  tonneau cover (is there a difference high vs
low?) for the narrow body cars mine is a 4/4 series IV body  (old and
torn is fine, just need a  pattern)  can return!

3)wiper rack and wheelboxes, I have the motor (75150) its the style used
in midfifties to 63  I have the new inside bits, but the covering tubes
and the wheelboxes are missing still.

can anyone take a picture of the bottom and top of the alloy half round
trim strip where it ends at the at the top quarter panel and how it goes
at the bottom ?does it curl under at all?

Thanks, clues appreciated!  roll bar going back in shortly!

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 Morgan Super Sports 5381