Proud PaPa of Super Sports Engine running after 35 years

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Proud PaPa of Super Sports Engine running after 35 years
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 22:16:41 -0400
Fellow Moggers,

very proud of Don Greimels work to restore the driveline of my Morgan
Super Sports 5381 to original specifics in Maryland,

alot of detail and patience, he raced it in 1963 for Fergus Motors and
has done a fantastic job in helping her be rebuilt.

I could not have done it myself and want to make that plain here, thanks
to  Don Greimel.

I have included a picture, let me know if you dont get it, its not often
an SS engine/driveline on a stand is seen.

we are putting on its lawrencetune valve cover after run in, and the 4-2
tuned exhaust here in Maine

Best Regards,

Bob Bowie in Maine

1963 Morgan SS 5381

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of
10230005.JPG]