Re: Morgan glove box worries

To: deemi@juno.com, morgans@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Morgan glove box worries
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 21:54:24 EST
Bob,

I have some of the "true" glove box liner material left over from my
restoration.  It was not carpet or the black rubber.  It should be enough to
line your
glove box when you figure out its shape.

Contact me off line with your address if you want some.

Best,

Richard
'69 4/4 RHD

In a message dated 11/26/2004 6:42:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,