Morgan bits to find

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan bits to find
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:35:08 -0500
Fellow moggers,

I am looking for three bits I cant seem to find over the years for my
Morgan Super Sports

First is the wheelboxes and the tubes that cover over the cable or rack
for the wiper on earlier pre 63 cars its a CRT15 wiper motor, I need the
ferrule as well.

Second is I have twin fillers on my SS, as it was made by the factory for
long distance racing by enlarging the tank and putting on twin electric
bendix pumps.  The filler caps that are oval and have a round release
tab, I need one more at least to salvage what I have.

3rd, is a walsall or les leston style wheel, I did not find this in my
car or the pile of parts for her the shed when I found her back in 91,
and have kept an eye out for one, then at the Lobstermog V I noted most
of the cars had one, so they must be out there!  Its on my factory build
ticket as coming with the car.

I have had more than my fair share of help and wanted to thanks those
that have once again.

Best Regards,

Bob Bowie in Maine
driven out of the garage again....it needs heat!