Morgan Driveline install

To: emog@lyris.dundee.net
Subject: Morgan Driveline install
From: deemi@juno.com
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:48:17 -0400
Hi, can anyone tell me where the back lifting bit is for a Morgan tr4
engine?  I have one but where is it bolted on?

I have seen one in a picture somewhere on the head, and I have the ring
at the front left of the engine, so it must be more on the right to
balance

also, why do people take the whole front end cross bar and cowl off the
car? isnt the bulkhead easier to move up in the air a bit?

I have read multiple sources and do appreciate the advice, but dare I ask
that question?

my bolts are all new and the wiring harness is mobile, wouldnt that give
you plenty of room to drop the engine and tranny in?

the other bit is do people but the rear wheels up on stands to allow a
better angle to insert it?

we used to do this with healeys etc

Bob Bowie in Maine
63 SS