Re: Lucas Electrical diagram Morgan 4/4 1600 MK VI

To: deemi@juno.com, morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lucas Electrical diagram Morgan 4/4 1600 MK VI
From: RCooperman@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 17:55:00 EDT
Bob,

my Morgan is an early 1969 4/4 with the Ford Cross-Flow engine.  i bet  the
wiring diagram applies to my car, or as much as any Morgan wiring diagram
applies to a particular car.  could you make a copy next time you go by a
Staples
or Kinkos?  a copy on two pieces of paper would be just fine.

it could be useful

Thanks,

Richard

'69 4/4

In a message dated 07/31/2006 4:48:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,