[Morgans] Oil change

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Oil change
From: Nelson R Warner <lnwarner@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 14:17:39 -0400
Memorial Day, on a bright and sunny afternoon I'm off to my daughters
for a cook out. I'm in Ol'Blu. and about halfway into the trip I hear
a strange sound and notice that my steering wheel is slippery. Then I
feel and see hot oil on my leg and on the transmission tunnel. Oh joy!
I reach under the dash to the temporary oil pressure gauge that I
plumbed in to replace my regular gauge. I tried pinching off the
copper line to the gauge, but that didn't work so I ended up driving
about 5 mile home holding the remains of the plastic line that I used
to connect to the gauge to try and slow the leak.
I lost about 2 quarts on oil, and coated the interior and myself with
hot oil.

The "cluster gauge" and tach are still about 35 miles south of San
Francisco, where they are undergoing a "cosmetic restoration" where
they've been the past 3 months.

Oils well that ends well.

Nelson
The road goes on forever ...