[Morgans] Sandy - The Storm

To: morgans@autox.team.net
Subject: [Morgans] Sandy - The Storm
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 21:17:30 -0400
Hey Gang,

Here in Virginia Beach area we made out very well.  There is some
major damage in all the local cities, but nothing like what our
friends to the North
(New Jersey and New York especially) are facing.

There are many homes, cars, and business' that are lost.  But like I
said, we made out a lot better than what I'm seeing on the TV in the north.

To our friends in the north, our hearts and prayers go out to you
all.  The 1st
thing I did this morning was get on the Red Cross web site and make a
donation.

I hope you all to the north are fine, and if you had any damage I pray it was
minor and that you recover quickly!

John

                        65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org

 From Dennis Prager - The American Trilogy:
      e pluribus Unum, "from many, one."
      In God We Trust
      Liberty - the  power  of  choosing,  thinking,  and  acting  for
                   oneself; freedom  from  control  or  restriction

Morgans@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive