[Morgans] 19th Annual British Car Festival

To: "mgs@autox.team.net" <mgs@autox.team.net>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "healeys@autox.team.net" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "morgans@autox.team.net" <morgans@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Morgans] 19th Annual British Car Festival
From: Lori Pastore <lfpastore@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 07:57:54 -0400 FILETIME=[933F0E50:01CE6508]
please add the following to your event's page.  Thank you.

The Central PA British Car Club, Inc. of Altoona PA
announces the
following regarding their 19th Annual British Car Festival
September 7th &
8th,
2013  featuring  John Twist of University Motors.

We are hoping
that you will be able to attend this years
event. We expect the festival to
be bigger and better than last years. We have
scheduled one main event for
Saturday, September  7th.  A Funkhana will be held at the Pennsylvania
State
University, Altoona Campus starting at 12:30 pm. You must pre-register
for the
event. You also won't want to miss the Saturday night pig roast dinner
and
desserts held at a local park.

On Sunday, September 8th  its off  to
Delgrosso's Amusement Park (10 miles North
of Altoona on I-99). Registration
will begin at 10 am. Sunday is simply a day
of showing your car and enjoying
the friendship of other British Car
enthusiasts. Good food, rides, mini-golf,
go-karts, prizes..and NO Judging!!
All British Cars are welcome, any
condition. John Twist will be conducting
technical seminars and
troubleshooting issues throughout the day on Sunday.

Pre-registration
prices (good till August 29th) are as
follows:

Entire Weekend @ $25.00 per
person
includes:

Friday 9/6: Hospitality suite at
the Comfort Suites of
Altoona

Saturday 9/7: Funkhana and scenic
drive to Pig Roast & Desserts
party.

Sunday 9/8: Car show, Goodie Bag,
Chicken Dinner, DelGrosso Sauces
gift pack, All Day Ride pass, Miniature Golf
pass, and prizes.

Sunday only @
$17.50 per person
includes:  Car show, Goodie Bag, Chicken
Dinner, DelGrosso
Sauces gift pack,
All Day Ride pass, Miniature Golf pass, and prizes.

Sunday
- car display only is $10.00

Please email us at mgnut@atlanticbb.net
and
we will send you our brochure or answer any questions that you may have.
The
brochure can also be downloaded from www.wentzauto.com
or pa-british.com.

Morgans@autox.team.net