Re: [Morgans] [mogtalk2] The Future of Mogtalk

To: <mogtalk2@listbox.com>
Subject: Re: [Morgans] [mogtalk2] The Future of Mogtalk
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2015 15:00:32 -0500
Cc: morgans@autox.team.net
Has anyone enquired about merging MogTalk with the US based TeamNet, I am not
sure exactly of the URL but I send emails to morgans@autox.team.net
car groups, I am member with Triumph, MG-T and Healey groups.  We usually kick
in $10-$25USD a year to help him pay the bills, his requested donation was $1
per 100cc displacement of your vehicle.

Just a thought,
Bill B