[oletrucks] Test and Quest: Serial Number Samples

To: "Oletrucks (E-mail)" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Test and Quest: Serial Number Samples
From: "Don Moen" <rusty1@ptinet.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 23:20:19 -0800
I am looking for serial number samples for 47-55 Advance Design Trucks.  I'm
doing some comparison of technical specs with actual serial numbers on cabs.
If you have a 47-55 and don't mind passing on just the first 5 digits of
your cab serial number it would be appreciated.  I don't need the complete
number.  That is obviously very personal information.  It would be helpful
if you did tell me how many digits are in the complete number.  Feel free to
mention any other information about the year and origin of the truck that
you see fit.

Thanks!
Don Moen
1953 3100