[oletrucks] Rubber Stamp Project Update

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rubber Stamp Project Update
From: Hudson29@aol.com
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 16:31:31 EST
        As you may recall, there was a certain amount of interest on this list
for
oletruck rubber stamps. Several people responded to the Call For Art, and I
have some very nice designs ready now. I am going to wait just a bit longer to
make any announcement as some of the promised art has not yet arrived and I
would like to look it all over before nailing down any details. Rest assured,
the project is alive and well and interested parties who haven't already done
so can email me to be installed on the List.

Paul O'Neil,
1951 Chevrolet 3600 Pickup Project, See it at:
The Poor Man's Advanced Design Tech Tips Page
http://home.earthlink.net/~conntest47/
Fullerton, California USA
Hudson29@aol.com