[oletrucks] 216 rocker arm needed pn#839464

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] 216 rocker arm needed pn#839464
From: Paul Johnson <pjohnson@ezonline.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 12:08:16 -0500
Hello all,

        I need an intake rocker arm for my 1946 216 Chevy engine.  The old
rocker arm which broke has the number "6" cast into it which indicates that
it is a right hand intake rocker and is interchangable with one having a 4;
it is used in number 1, 3, and 5 cylinders. The rocker also has 83946
stamped into it, but the part number is supposed to be 839464 according to
the service manual. The other side of the rocker has GM85 cast into it.
Please contact me off the list if you have one for sale.
Thank You

Paul Johnson
Harrisburg, Pa