[oletrucks] A bit of nit-picking

To: "Old Chevy Truck List" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] A bit of nit-picking
From: "Ron Ramirez" <mrphilco@mail.wko.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 17:48:03 -0600
I'm puzzled about something. Invariably when I post a question to the list
that someone has e-mailed me and I can't answer, and I ask nicely to PLEASE
send your reply to the person who asked the question, and not to me, and not
to the list - I will get people who will reply to me instead of the person
needing help.

Therefore I have a question to those who don't follow directions: Can't you
people read, or what?

Apologies for the ranting and raving, but this needed to be said. It happens
WAY too often.
--
Ron Ramirez - mrphilco@mail.wko.com - Madisonville, KY
Webmeister of www.chevytrucks.org