[oletrucks] Off subject but PLEASE HELP!!!

To: "oletruckclub" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Off subject but PLEASE HELP!!!
From: "The Hansons" <dustyrose@mcn.net>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:25:11 -0700
        There will be a Fwd: message that I am going to put on the list in just
few that is titled Fwd: PLEASE DON"T DELETE!!! At the very end of the
message it states that there is a young kid in need of the kidney machine
and for every name on the list he will receive .07 cents towards his
treatment. I figure this is a great group of people that should not have a
problem helping someone on need. So lets all do our part and pass it to ALL
our friends.
Thanks for the time and considerations.

Thanks for your time,
Christian